Enable Local Storage on Mac/Linux
Because of the Flash Player bug on Macs(Linux) you should perform several simple steps to enable Local Storage for your iPiccy account.
1. Click the "Enable Local Storage" button below
Adobe Flash Player Settings dialog should appear. However, you won't be able to press "Allow" button because of mentioned bug. To enable Local Storage go to the next step.
2. Go to the Adobe Website Storage Settings panel (click on the link below)
3. Find iPiccy.com in the website list
4. Select iPiccy and move slider to the "Unlimited" mark (this is requirement)
5. Restart your browser and open iPiccy. Then go through activation process once again.