Trouble loading iPiccy
If you have trouble loading any page in the iPiccy application you may see a stuck loading bar, a blank page, or a Flash Player error message. Use these steps to resolve the issue:
Step 1: Force refresh iPiccy
1. Go to http://ipiccy.com/
or force refresh the page you're already on.
2. Click the refresh button next to the address bar in your browser or try the following:
- PC: Hold down Ctrl and press F5
- Mac: Hold down Command and press R
Step 2: Clear your browser cache
Step 3: Update Adobe Flash Player
Step 4: Disable any Flash or ad-blocking Extensions
iPiccy needs Flash to run. Certain browser Extensions and Add-ons block Flash from working. You'll need to disable these Extensions or whitelist iPiccy. Below are browser-specific steps to find out what Extensions or Add-ons you're using:
- Chrome: Open a new tab and type chrome://extensions.
- Firefox: Click Tools > Add-ons.
- Internet Explorer: Click Tools > Manage Add-ons.
To whitelist Picnik, add *.ipiccy.com/*
as an exception in the Extension or Add-on.
Step 5: Try to use a different browser
If you're still experiencing trouble, download one of the following browsers: