How to Disable Local Storage
Remember that after disabling Local Storage:
1. All your uploaded photos and your history will be deleted forever.
2. You won't be able to work with multiple files in Blender and Collages
Please follow these steps to disable Local Storage:
1. Right mouse click anywhere inside iPiccy Editor and choose "Settings"
2. Open a little tab with yellow folder icon (it is Local Storage settings)
3. Move slider to the left. And then click "OK" to confirm.
4. Close settings panel and restart iPiccy (refresh iPiccy page)
5. When it loads the next time a small Settings window will appear again asking you to allow at last 10kb space. Click "Allow".
That's it !